Request for an Accessible Format

Can't access a document?

If you need an accessible format you can contact the department responsible for the document, or contact the Accessibility Clerk directly.

Types of accessible formats include large print, Braille, audio, or an electronic version. If these formats do not meet your needs, contact the Accessibility Clerk.