Inquiries, Concerns or Complaints about Licensed Child Care

If you have an inquiry, concern or complaint about a licensed child care programme in Wellington or Guelph, please contact us. Inquiries, concerns and complaints can be made in confidence.


Child Care Inquiries
T 519.837.3620 x3095
T 1.800.265.7294 x3095


Is your concern about a licensing requirement?

Please call the Ministry of Education
T 1.877.510.5333 x3654

If you have a complaint about an unlicensed child care provider, contact the Ministry of Education. Unlicensed child care is not monitored regularly. Under law, fines are given if broken rules are reported. Ministry of Education staff will investigate complaints about unlicensed child care.