Civic Addresses

Police, Fire and Ambulance can only help you if they can locate you. Help them to help you, by knowing your municipal civic address (property identification number, street road name and municipality), and be prepared to provide it in an emergency situation. If you do not know your municipal civic address, please contact your local municipal office.

For your convenience 9-1-1 telephone stickers are available from the County of Wellington Planning Department, your local municipality, or your local emergency services. These stickers have been designed so that you may place your civic address on or near your telephone. If you do not have a civic address or your property or your identification sign (green sign) is missing, contact your local municipal office.

To report a 9-1-1 municipal civic address concern, please email our Senior Planning Technician or contact them at 519.837.2600 x 2070.