Other Materials


Tipping fee increase from 75 to 80 per tonne

There are opportunities to divert many materials from landfill.  You will find links on this page for programmes offered by the County for materials that don't fit into the other categories. You can also visit the County's Recyclopedia website for diversion opportunities offered by the County as well as other organizations.

organics button scrap metal button tires button leaf and yard waste

More Materials:

© 2019 County of Wellington, 74 Woolwich St. Guelph, Ontario N1H 3T9, T 519.837.2600, TF 1.800.663.0750, F 519.837.1909