Child Care Inquiries or Concerns

If you have a question, concern or complaint about child care in the County of Wellington or City of Guelph, please contact us. 

Contact Wellington Children's Early Years Division:

Child Care Inquiries
T 519.837.3620 x3095
T 1.800.265.7294 x3095

Contact the Ministry of Education

Ministry of Education
T 1.877.510.5333 

Learn more about contacting the Ministry of Education.

The Ministry of Education also has information about what you should do if you want to make a complaint child's care.

Find out the differences between licensed and unlicensed child care.

© 2023 County of Wellington, 74 Woolwich St. Guelph, Ontario N1H 3T9, T 519.837.2600, TF 1.800.663.0750, F 519.837.1909