Tenant in a County of Wellington Building

Maintenance and Repairs

If you have a maintenance request, the Custodian and/or Maintenance Department will respond as quickly as possible.

Tenants living in apartment units should complete a Maintenance Request Form either online, or on paper located in the main lobby area or on the maintenance room door.  Tenants in family units should call the Maintenance Department directly to request maintenance service or complete the online form.

Online Maintenance Request Form                                  

During Regular Office Hours Maintenance can be reached at 519-824-7822 (press #2)

After hours emergency maintenance repairs 519.824.7822 or toll free 1.877.668.9442